Home of the NMW-clan 
Saturday, 2024-05-18, 10:43 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Fatal - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Goks  
Forum » General Forums » Apply for Clan » Fatal (I want to apply :P)
Fatal
FatalDate: Monday, 2009-07-20, 2:23 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
My ingame name - Fatal
Age - 13
How long have you been playing ET - I played constantly about 3 years ago... but then stopped. I just come and play at times.
How much time do you play ET in a day - It depends... about 1 - 7 hours =D Usually around 3/4 but I used to do 6/7 constantly :P
If you have been in any clan before now - Yep - i've been in loads.
Have you been an admin on a server before - Nope

I'm kind of obsessed with killing... so i'm usually always a med - but I do heal happy but then sometimes I go engi.

Fatal

***EDIT*** - Yeah Romul - I am serious about joining and Daywalker... i've been in loads of clans because I stop playing the game for a while so they put me out happy

**EDIT 2*** - Xarxa I can't remember most of the clans i've been in :P I' swapped names over the years and a lot of them were just new servers just starting that I went on for a week before leaving ^_ ^ but I can remember some xD =
Girl Power - Very first time I played ET, only got in here because my older bro was admin ^^
SvvB - No idea what it stands for, and I left because I wanted to join here again =D
NMW - :P
030P - About a year ago ^^ Great server but then I stopped playing and didn't go back on...
I co-founded a clan about 2 years ago aswell tongue
And about 4 or 5 of those new servers I mentioned earlier on ^^

And yeah =D I'm definetly serious - especially after what Xarxa said about dreams blink

Damn! That's one crazy assed cat!

Message edited by Fatal - Wednesday, 2009-07-22, 1:15 PM

GoksDate: Monday, 2009-07-20, 2:26 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
Well Fatal if you want to get into NMW this time you need to be more serious wink .

I think you know what i want to say hehe.You are a good player but i want you to be sure that you want to stay in NMW this time and not do what you did last time ok? wink
Just play regular and we will let you know.

Welcome to our forums smile .

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

DaywalkerDate: Monday, 2009-07-20, 4:42 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Friends
Welcome
Quote (Goks)
Yep - i've been in loads.
I hope in a good way dry

Just play regular wink

KwayDate: Monday, 2009-07-20, 11:08 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
I've played with and against fatal today. It was fun wink

Just as everyone else says: Play regular wink

XarxaDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-21, 10:04 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Ok, first of all, nice avatar happy

I think it's nice to play with you, and you're a funny person and also a pretty good gamer. Same as before: play regular, but make a differene in front of us wink

Quote (Fatal)
Yep - i've been in loads.

Would you mind giving us the list? book Also, I think you were in a clan when you started playing on the server, and I'd say that you probably weren't kicked out of it because of inactivity considering the time I saw you on our server tongue

Quote (Goks)
Well Fatal if you want to get into NMW this time you need to be more serious wink .

What do you mean by that? Scares the fun out of me Rommy-mein-führer. cry (Was that german? Cause I think it was biggrin )
Just adds the fun if you don't have it all upstairs, I mean, look at me cranky
You had better understand that was a joke, because of if you don't, I'm going to be in your dreams scaring the pee out of you killed

Also, I think that the best part in this is the fact that you have ACTUALLY joined the forum so soon considering the time you have played on the server.

aKa: PaNZy

GoksDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-21, 10:21 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Quote (Xarxa)
What do you mean by that? Scares the fun out of me Rommy-mein-führer.

He was already in NMW before most of you and didnt play for 2 months then he joined another clan so i expeled him from NMW biggrin .So this time i hope hes more serious thats what i mean.

XarxaDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-22, 0:08 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Quote (Goks)
What do you mean by that? Scares the fun out of me Rommy-mein-führer.

He was already in NMW before most of you and didnt play for 2 months then he joined another clan so i expeled him from NMW biggrin .So this time i hope hes more serious thats what i mean.

Ooh. Love story happy Now I get it.
Secrets of the past are being revealed... This must sound as pervy as slicey's Hello.... Little Child eek
Well if you join you had better not leave or else I'm going to be in your dreams. Trust me, you dont want to know what it does to a person. killed

aKa: PaNZy

FatalDate: Friday, 2009-08-07, 2:34 PM | Message # 8
Private
Sorry for being inactive for a while. My ET was messed up and I had to fix it. I re-installed it and it still didn't work. Had to completely delete everything(Include all saves etc. - which is why I had no exp now :P) Then had to get and then PB updates and so-on. Will start playing again now though happy

ConzorDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 12:08 PM | Message # 9
Private
Quote (Fatal)
I'm kind of obsessed with killing... so i'm usually always a med - but I do heal but then sometimes I go engi
biggrin
Fatal is a great killer. smile He has been i lots of clans . surprised I say we should let him in. He also is very good at objective. cool

Added (2009-08-13, 12:08 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Fatal)
Sorry for being inactive for a while.

That is now over so you can hopefully get in clan fatal tongue
Romul should let you in on my opinion cool Do you use panzer or flamethrower without me? wacko

Lonely is so lonely alone.

DaywalkerDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 2:24 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (Conzor)
Fatal is a great killer.

Quote (Conzor)
He also is very good at objective.

True, his skilled

Quote (Conzor)
He has been i lots of clans

Maybe the only negatif point i know about him yet

FatalDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 12:23 PM | Message # 11
Private
All the clans I have been in were years ago. The only ones i've been in within the past 2 years or so are NMW and svvb(The one that got me kicked out of NMW)

Thanks for posting ^^

GoksDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 7:11 PM | Message # 12
Major general
Quote (Fatal)
The only ones i've been in within the past 2 years or so are NMW and svvb(The one that got me kicked out of NMW)

Well as i said then you cant be in 2 clans.

And to be back again youl have to start act more serious and not encourage 10 year olds to make fun of admins angry .That certainly wont get you back tongue .

FatalDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 1:30 PM | Message # 13
Private
I'm sorry all =( But the servers a bit easy for me and I don't play on it much anyways... so I want to withdraw my apply =( It's a great server and i'll still play sometimes but i've found a clan a bit more of the my level.

Fatal

GoksDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 2:54 PM | Message # 14
Major general
Good for you tongue .Maybe you should just stay out of clans hehe you change them to fast lol .

FatalDate: Monday, 2009-08-24, 12:28 PM | Message # 15
Private
=D I know - i'm gonna see how this one goes - if it doesn't work well then i'm gonna just forget about them :P and then try and play reguler on about 5 dif servers =D Thanks =)

Forum » General Forums » Apply for Clan » Fatal (I want to apply :P)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz