Forum moderator: Goks  
Forum » General Forums » Apply for Clan » Xarxa - Ilmari ACCEPTED
Xarxa - Ilmari ACCEPTED
XarxaDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 9:10 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Friends
In game name: Xarxa

(Gender:Male)

(Languages: Finnish, English, Swedish, French and Latin. Not well though.)

(Counry: Finland)

How long have you been playing ET : I have played it at my friends house about 7hrs/year, but i downloaded the game for myself... 3 weeks ago? I dont remember the time. The idea was my brother's (The Riddler) and he kind of spread ET in our school. I do have experience from other war-games such as Battlefield 2142, wich is a lot more slow-tempo-game than ET.

How much time you play ET on a day: Varies among my schedule: Rainy day, 0-8hrs, non-rainy day, 0-2hrs, since im not only playing ET, but if i had something to in here, that would change things. I'd say that I'm a pretty active(Ehm... Nolife.) But, I have a confirmation camp next week so you won't be able to see if that's true or not so soon. smile

If you have been in any clan by now: Nope. Just started playing ET a couple of weeks ago but I'm familiar with the clan system of course.

Have you ever been an admin on a server: I have never been an admin before in any game, but you need to start from somewhere dont you biggrin

Also, I don't think that I'll make it to the clan anytime soon, but I wanted to create the thread in order to see what do you people think of me playing on your server. Getting in the clan would be like a present for birthday cake

Comment me and my skills please angel

aKa: PaNZy

GoksDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 7:14 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
Nice applycation smile .

Well I think you are cool so just give us a week or 2 so others get to know you.I see no problems hehe.
Maybe your birthday is coming sooner than you think wink .

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

killerDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 7:30 PM | Message # 3
Major general
First of all, welcome to our forums. I'm glad you have finally registered tongue

Quote (Xarxa)
Also, I don't think that I'll make it to the clan anytime soon, but I wanted to create the thread in order to see what do you people think of me playing on your server. Getting in the clan would be like a present for birthday cake

I like you a lot. You play many hours, you are friendly and know a lot of languages. It's something to admire.
You're also a guy that tries to help people so I wouldn't be having any trouble having you in the clan wink

As Romul said, wait till the others get to know you and we'll see smile

“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.” – Tennessee Williams

XarxaDate: Saturday, 2009-06-06, 5:19 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Thanks for the nice words smile

But, maybe I'll have to wait a little more, next week I'm having my confirmation camp, meaning no Wolfenstein then. But after it, I'll be back in my reqular timetable.

Quote (killer)
You play many hours, you are friendly and know a lot of languages. It's something to admire.

Heh, I play too MANY hours if you ask me, and as I said, I'm still studying most of them. Finnish and english are easy, because I use both so much. French and latin are not the same, but you know what a boy does for his grades
deal

killerDate: Saturday, 2009-06-06, 7:24 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Quote (Xarxa)
Heh, I play too MANY hours if you ask me, and as I said, I'm still studying most of them. Finnish and english are easy, because I use both so much. French and latin are not the same, but you know what a boy does for his grades

We'll all be here when you come back from your camp wink
It's the same to me. I use dutch and english a lot each day so I know them quite well.
I have to speak french in school and at my vacation job but aside from that I suck at french.
I'm very very very glad I've had my last Latin class on Friday. Six years is definetely enough!

“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.” – Tennessee Williams

XarxaDate: Sunday, 2009-06-21, 9:39 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Now to the pissing part:

At the moment me and Riddler are at our summer cottage. help I misunderstood the plans for summer. The internet connection we have here does not handle the strain of any online game, so untill we get back to town, I can only say see you again. killed I say we continue this thread/applying then. I will be reading and posting here, but as I said, bye for the time being NMW-Server. Happy holidays everyone! holiday

killerDate: Sunday, 2009-06-21, 11:09 PM | Message # 7
Major general
You have fun too Xarxa and Riddler!
We'll still be here when you guys come back wink

GoksDate: Sunday, 2009-06-28, 10:53 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Group: Administrators
Welcome to NMW wink .

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

vincedakillDate: Monday, 2009-06-29, 1:05 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Gz Xarxa smile

Reality is that, wich if you no longer believe in it doesn't go away.

XarxaDate: Monday, 2009-06-29, 3:54 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Thank you cake Back to cottage in 3 days dry

killerDate: Monday, 2009-06-29, 8:26 PM | Message # 11
Major general
Congratz Xarxa smile
I'm looking forward to play with you again.

DaywalkerDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-30, 11:25 AM | Message # 12
Colonel
GZ, welcome wink

XarxaDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 7:14 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Sorry everybody, I've been off the server for quite a long time. Now I guess I gotta explain a little more.
I stopped playing ET as I bought games suchs as BF 2142 and CoD 4. Now I have a problem; CoD 4 menu goes black all the time, nothing helps, ET gets the same PB error every time (Missing or corrupted API function 131144) and BF hasn't worked in ages. I'll be posting here about what I'm gonna do, because of as I will (In a month or so) buy a new computer, I will pick a game that I will play. ET is still an option :DD

Anyways my point is, sorry everybody for being inactive for no reason dry

Forum » General Forums » Apply for Clan » Xarxa - Ilmari ACCEPTED
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz