Home of the NMW-clan 
Sunday, 2024-05-19, 2:02 AM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Maps - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Goks  
Forum » General Forums » Enemy Territory » Maps (Here you can suggest new maps when the old ones bore you.)
Maps
killerDate: Monday, 2009-05-18, 5:01 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Friends
As you can see, this place is to post some ideas on new maps for when the old ones become boring.
Perhaps you can post the current map rotation Romul?

“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.” – Tennessee Williams

ALESSDate: Monday, 2009-05-18, 7:09 PM | Message # 2
Private
the map of debarquement suck because it's too fast and i prefer the old version. i thought what we can add some other map origin of the game
thx
aless

Killer of bitch, hate panza noob and ass killer

killerDate: Monday, 2009-05-18, 10:04 PM | Message # 3
Major general
I suppose you mean the map "ET Beach".
It is occasionally fast, but sometimes it can be hard for allies to transmit the documents.
Personally I like the map, but if quite a lot of players wish to replace it, I think we should.

“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.” – Tennessee Williams

GoksDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-19, 4:54 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Administrators
Well i like that map hehe and its fast because not enough players so wait and you will see its not so easy when we get more players.

Anyway today i added 2 maps railgun and battery so now we have total of 10 maps so this should do for some time.

Remember bots dont work on all maps and i dont have the scripts for other maps sorry.And im already to busy to go and try first to learn and then to make em tongue .
If any of you can make em or get them from someone ill be more than happy to add other maps.Maps are easy to add.

Oh and ALESS i like your avatar biggrin .

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

killerDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-19, 11:15 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Ok, I like railgun biggrin
It's really nice what you're doing for us Romul, we should say that sometimes smile
I'm making these threads for future use so we won't have questions like "Where do I have to ask this or that...". Out of experience I know it helps.

ALESSDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-20, 7:19 AM | Message # 6
Private
thx romul, i really like your add because i love all this map
and i love also my avatar, ( boobs of my girlfriend...) krkrkrkrrk no i joe tongue tongue

Killer of bitch, hate panza noob and ass killer

TwistedDate: Sunday, 2009-05-24, 4:08 PM | Message # 7
Private
Group: Users
Whats the Bots version-info? Ill see if I can find any scripted maps booze

I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.

GoksDate: Sunday, 2009-05-24, 6:27 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Omni-bot 0.66 thats why is hard to get any scritps i already looked.

They are all made for 0.71 where i found them.

If you think you can make scripts i and waypoints i can go look where i found tutorials on how to make them,but its not easy hehe.

You dont need maps.I can get all the maps i need i need srcipts and waypoints for 0.66.

GoksDate: Thursday, 2009-05-28, 4:32 AM | Message # 9
Major general
Ok added new map its called transmitter.I hope you like it biggrin .

Remember not easy for me to get scripts or waypoints.

GoksDate: Thursday, 2009-05-28, 4:36 AM | Message # 10
Major general
Quote (killer)
As you can see, this place is to post some ideas on new maps for when the old ones become boring.
Perhaps you can post the current map rotation Romul?

Oasis
Marrakech Streets 2
Venice
Fuel Dump
Gold Rush
Rail Gun
WarBell
Caen2
Transmitter---NEW
ET Beach

XarxaDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 5:41 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
You could keep some maps in reserve and arrange a meeting/time (Friday night ??.??) during which people who are playing could vote and play new maps. happy
Or is that even possible to do? I'm sometimes a little too anxious to try to improve things that I do. (And succeeding in them is a whole different story.)

aKa: PaNZy

GoksDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 7:20 PM | Message # 12
Major general
Many players are new to this game and this server and they dont even know how to make objective on this maps heh so what is the point of just puting new maps all the time .Anyway its not as easy as some whould think especialy since we have bots.With bots i need also scripts and waypoints for evey new map so thats now easy biggrin .

I hope you all understad as i already said i will ad new maps but i cant add 1 every week if i do that in 2-3 months there will be no more maps for me to add heheh.Just learn how to play the ones that are in now and ill try and keep it interesting.

Thank you

ROMUL

XarxaDate: Saturday, 2009-06-06, 6:09 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Well,would it be possible with the maps that you have but are not running on the server? biggrin Just sometime. I'd like to try some old maps, not now, not tomorrow, but maybe the day after that shades

-Annoying as ever
-XaRXa prof

aKa: PaNZy

vincedakillDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 4:28 PM | Message # 14
Major general
I like most maps on the server, warbell is the only one I don't really like cause I don't fuly understand what we have to do yet :P
Also I played baserace on another server when the NMW server was down and I liked it, maybe if others like it to we could try it out sometime?

Reality is that, wich if you no longer believe in it doesn't go away.

killerDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 7:32 PM | Message # 15
Major general
Quote (vincedakill)
Also I played baserace on another server when the NMW server was down and I liked it, maybe if others like it to we could try it out sometime?

There are 2 problems with baserace in my opinion:

1) Bots don't play that map. They stand still and do nothing. So it was in my previous clan server. Perhaps Romul can find out how to fix it, but I wouldn't push you. There are alreayd enough things to be taking care of, so this one can be put aside for later I guess.
2) Yes baserace can be a lot of fun but it can also be extremely boring. Some people hate that map that they disconnect when it pops up. When there aren't enough players almost everyone leaves.

Considering this, I wouldn't recommend to add baserace to the maprotation.

Forum » General Forums » Enemy Territory » Maps (Here you can suggest new maps when the old ones bore you.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz