Home of the NMW-clan 
Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:30 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | splatladder - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Goks  
Forum » General Forums » General Discussion » splatladder (rating problem)
splatladder
vincedakillDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 3:54 PM | Message # 16
Major general
Group: Friends
Ok I tried to read all of it but kinda cross read the 7last posts or so.
I would just quote master guns in halo2:

"Tell all your friends, I got enough ammo for all of ya!"

On a side note, he died right after saying that XD

No, now serious, I think everyone in thsi guild can make a difference by just telling your friends about ET and trying to get them to play.
It works! daywalker did it to me, I did it to about 5more people (well only 3 of them showed up so far)

Reality is that, wich if you no longer believe in it doesn't go away.

lemarccannesDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 5:56 PM | Message # 17
Sergeant
I like playing on our server, I played a couple times on other servers just to see it was Noob chicago and it was a complete mess the admin kept changing the names of players to really obscene names. Funy for about 5 minutes. 10 people waiting for you when you spawn to kill you.. not fun.
I was attracted to our server after I installed the game and the patch by the Beginner tag. It was hard kept being killed every 5 seconds and I was like wow this is beginners what must the other servers be like smile kept coming back to get killed every day smile but people were nice, Romul, Killer and twisted started sending me messages and I thought that was pretty cool that why I kept coming back and did not give up. I think if we do this when we see new names for a few days we should say hello, how are you, where are you from... you know and people will keep coming back, the human touch like I'm killing you but nicely smile
Marc

DaywalkerDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 6:03 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
Quote (lemarccannes)
I think if we do this when we see new names for a few days we should say hello, how are you, where are you from... you know and people will keep coming back, the human touch like I'm killing you but nicely

I agree, and maybe when i fix the teamspeak ask them to join

killerDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 7:28 PM | Message # 19
Major general
What you say is true Marc. Not the most skilled players have the best server but the other players prefer a fun game with friends.
I'm glad you kept holding on biggrin

“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.” – Tennessee Williams

Forum » General Forums » General Discussion » splatladder (rating problem)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz