Home of the NMW-clan 
Saturday, 2024-05-18, 10:25 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Closing the SERVER:(. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Goks  
Forum » General Forums » General Discussion » Closing the SERVER:(.
Closing the SERVER:(.
GoksDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 3:05 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Administrators
Well as the title is saying im thinking of closing the server after this month.The server is payed till 8.3.

I was hoping that some of the old clan members will be more active and start to play again but this is not the case.

I was offered by a friend who has 10 diferent servers to make 1 euro jamod together but i whould have to join their clan and server whould be named also like so.We whould be co owners but server settings will be done only by him i whould only be the admin of the server.He said i could invite my old clan members to the server and make some of you as admins.There are diferent rules on their clan than ours and we whould have to play and admin by those rules.We didnt have much of setting of rules or writen down to much but they have good structure of admins and rules:),thats why they are 1 of the best clans and servers of ET.
I havent decided 100% yet to go but i whould like to know how many of you whould be willing to go to another clan and start a new server.
I know one thing for sure server wont be empty like ours hehe, so youl be able to play with friends all the time ;).Ill keep our site runing so you can always come here to talk if you want but you can also use their forums they have much more then we smile .
Ok that said for now i whould like to see how many of you whould go with me if i decide to go there.I want you to tell all those in clan that dont read the forums all the time to read this.

Its been fun with you guys and we almost made a good server. We managed to get 24 players max at one point but it didnt last long after that it went just down.So this is the end i guess.

Goks loves you all

heart up

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

allmanbrotherDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 4:17 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Friends
sad what will I do now after work?

Added (2010-02-16, 4:15 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
What is the other clan?

Added (2010-02-16, 4:17 Pm)
And would we keep the *NMW* tag or would it become that clans.

Added (2010-02-16, 4:17 Pm)
Sorry so many questions ^^

20" iMac G5 2.0GHz PowerPc G5 Processor 2GB DDR SDRAM 240GB Macintosh HD ATI Radeon 9600 Graphics Card Mac OS X Version 10.5.8. iPhone 2G 4GB 3.0 Unlocked. iPhone 3GS 32GB 3.1.2 Unlocked.iPod Touch 8GB 3.1.2. iPod Nano 1G 1GB.

OhramuikkuDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 4:45 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
bah.well, now i'd like to know what this server is. or just IP. damn...

ZaosDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 7:46 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
I won't join their clan but i would play on their server for sure if u guys are there. even though i won't play much anyway.

we had some good and fun games here, thx romul whatever u decide wink

*NMW*za0s

TimmyDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 7:47 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Users
It's ashame to see this happen because i've always liked playing on your server even though
there haven't been much members/players online lately well besides filip 2 :p.

I was curious which other clan you were talking about goks?

Your personal flamer...

MieicoDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 7:53 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Too bad but I understand that wink .
I need to think a bit about what to do now hmm .
We will see wink .
Thank You Rommy for all cool its alweys a plesure to be here happy

Nah who cares :)

ShadowssamDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 7:57 PM | Message # 7
Private
Sniff, it was a good story sad i m not sure i want join their clan too sad

KwayDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 9:21 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
This server has been too empty lately... I prefer playing on a botless server. It's hard to improve your skills when killing bots wink

Maybe we can keep the nmw tag and play on the other server?

ps. I really had fun until now with you guys and I still want to have fun with you guys tongue
ps2. Goks I think you should take this chance, a full server is always more fun
ps3. is a Cool console biggrin

GoksDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 10:47 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Thank you for responding guys.I whould like to keep our server heh but i honestly dont se a reason why anymore.Even i myself is playing on their server most of the time since there is no players on ours.Its always best to be your own boss thats why i havent decided yet if i want to do it.
Now to answer some of your questions:
Quote (allmanbrother)
What is the other clan?

fearless-assassins ---- F|A -----is the clan

Quote (allmanbrother)
And would we keep the *NMW* tag or would it become that clans.

As i said i was told i can invite you guys to their clan if you want it but , ofcourse you can keep the the *NMW* tag and clan but then none can be admin.Or you can be as much as lvl 3 on their ranking as a regular player.Thats why i said i whould keep our site up so you can talk here and have your own forums wink .

Quote (Ohramuikku)
bah.well, now i'd like to know what this server is. or just IP. damn...

Server that im talking about is not yet runing as i said this whould be a new server in EU.He the leader said that he whould install a new custom made version of jaymod that he made.So not even i know exactly how whould it look like hehe wacko

Quote (Zaos)
I won't join their clan but i would play on their server for sure if u guys are there. even though i won't play much anyway.

As said you guys can keep *NMW*clan runing if you want and keep playing with the tag.You can have *NMW*site and forums no need to join thier clan this is just me asking if you want.But there is no need hehe.You are just all welcome to come and play there if we start it.You and me were already playing on one of their servers Zaos a few times so you know alittle about them smile

Quote (Timmy)
It's ashame to see this happen because i've always liked playing on your server even though
there haven't been much members/players online lately well besides filip 2 :p.

I was curious which other clan you were talking about goks?

There is no place like home hehe.Nobody can tell you what to do thats why i started my own server in the first place so nobody can be an asshole to me and my friends and to make it a nice place for everyone.As stated before its F|A .

Quote (Mieico)
Too bad but I understand that wink .
I need to think a bit about what to do now hmm .
We will see wink .
Thank You Rommy for all cool its alweys a plesure to be here happy

Yes its to bad buddy :(.I understand you all guys about going to another clan especialy to a big clan who is already established out there you whould all be new members and it whould take to get to know them all and stuff.
And you are welcome hehe i had alot of fun with you guys too.And we will have more dont worry wink

Quote (Shadowssam)
Sniff, it was a good story sad i m not sure i want join their clan too sad

Well keep up the *NMW* then hehe who knows maybe it wont work well and maybe i whould come back biggrin

Quote (Kway)
This server has been too empty lately... I prefer playing on a botless server. It's hard to improve your skills when killing bots wink

Maybe we can keep the nmw tag and play on the other server?

ps. I really had fun until now with you guys and I still want to have fun with you guys tongue
ps2. Goks I think you should take this chance, a full server is always more fun
ps3. is a Cool console biggrin

Sure buddy you can keep the *NMW* and play there.
There whould be bots at start also i think until the new server get more players,but knowing his skill at advertising that whould be fast heh.Sure well have more fun hehe no question about it even if we all just play on another server wink
.Yah i realy want to try it who knows how it will work and if it dont well i can always open a server again haha.

Its been a pleasure and fun to play with you guys and to have our little server.This is not the end of our friendship this will go on smile .
I will let you know what i decide and you can also tell me on what you decide.

This is their site:

http://fearless-assassins.com/

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/

8.9.4.227:27960 this is the server where im currently playing but its not the server im talking about this will be a new 1.

74.63.64.44:27960 this is their 2nd server

well they have noquarter and hardcore server also if you want you can find them on SL.

This is the link to their Sl clan site you can see all the info there:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164556

Well thats all for now you can ask me more if you have any questions.

Cya

allmanbrotherDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 2:13 AM | Message # 10
Sergeant
Ahh I had a hunch. So would we have acceptance into the clan, or would we still have to go through the application process? I am ok with the FA servers, definitely more people.

Added (2010-02-17, 2:13 Am)
I think you already know my opinion of some of the admins ^^. But most are good.

20" iMac G5 2.0GHz PowerPc G5 Processor 2GB DDR SDRAM 240GB Macintosh HD ATI Radeon 9600 Graphics Card Mac OS X Version 10.5.8. iPhone 2G 4GB 3.0 Unlocked. iPhone 3GS 32GB 3.1.2 Unlocked.iPod Touch 8GB 3.1.2. iPod Nano 1G 1GB.

OhramuikkuDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 7:22 AM | Message # 11
Sergeant
Thank you ROMUL for this all. it was very fun. cry

ensmanDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 8:35 AM | Message # 12
Private
Group: Users
Hey Guys,
To bad you`re thinking about ending your clan:(

I just wanna wish you the best ,whatever you all decide guys!!!
It was fun the few times i played with you on your server guys.

And as i a couple of days ago said to Romul,you guys are always welcome to our place:)
our server ip is ..............we hope end this week we have our server fixed ,we `re puttin`nq mod on it:)

Hope to cu all once ..................And hope u all will not giving up et!!!!!

Greetz |FLC| Ensman

Edited by me sorry as i said before thank you for inviting us but still no advertising tongue .

GoksDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 9:00 AM | Message # 13
Major general
Quote (allmanbrother)
Ahh I had a hunch. So would we have acceptance into the clan, or would we still have to go through the application process? I am ok with the FA servers, definitely more people.

Added (2010-02-17, 2:13 Am)
I think you already know my opinion of some of the admins ^^. But most are good.

Hmm ill have to check this out allman and ill get back to you.As for some of their admins hehe yes i know biggrin
Thats why i hope i can come to an agreement that im the highest admin on the server so no imature admins can do shit wink

Quote (Ohramuikku)
Thank you ROMUL for this all. it was very fun. cry

Dont worry buddy if this goes well well have more fun i just wont have the acces to changing things on the server but ill try to make it as home server as possible for you guys.And as said ill leave this site runing so you can always come here on clan forums and tell me if you have a problem wink

KwayDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 11:09 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Romul I also forgot to thank you wink
So thank you for the fun times!

We will still see eachother on some other server smile

ShadowssamDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 8:01 PM | Message # 15
Private
Ok rommy u convince me biggrin but i m sad that our clan is finish :(. But, i want only one thing, i just want all to see you on this new server coz you are all my friends and i don't want to cut off the link between we.
Oh rommy, i want to thank you, idd you have give me a lot of fun times !!! biggrin and i understand u can't continu to pay for a emply server, moreover it's a little my fault too tongue

ps. i hope this new server will be good as our server biggrin

lol, kway "ps3. is a cool console" ^^

Message edited by Shadowssam - Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 8:11 PM

Forum » General Forums » General Discussion » Closing the SERVER:(.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz