Home of the NMW-clan 
Saturday, 2024-05-18, 10:25 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | suggestion - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Goks  
Forum » General Forums » General Discussion » suggestion (If you have any suggestion for the server or site, post them)
suggestion
killerDate: Saturday, 2009-05-16, 10:23 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Friends
As the description says, post any ideas here so we can easily find them all back smile

Added (2009-05-16, 10:20 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I'll kick off with the 'members area only'.
Only members to this site can view them.
Another area could be the clan-members area, site-admin area and server-admin area.
Some ideas to get some structure in it wink

Added (2009-05-16, 10:23 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Another suggestion would be the 'trials' addition to the clan member's list.
This way we can have a view on who would like to join and is on it's way.

PS: I think you forgot to add Joe to the list.

“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.” – Tennessee Williams

GoksDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 6:28 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
Quote (killer)
Only members to this site can view them.

Why?We wont others to know who we are and how many we are dont you think?

Quote (killer)
Another area could be the clan-members area, site-admin area and server-admin area.

Will see what i can do remember im new at this :D.

Quote (killer)

Good idea but for the moment i dont think we have anyone hmm or its ALESS the only 1 left from the last 3.But yes as soon as we get another player wanting to join ill make it.

Thank you for your ideas respect .

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

GoksDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 7:07 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Ok i have created another section for clan members.I think you need to be loged on to see it.Also i will PM you all with the password so you can use it.

GoksDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 3:20 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Quote (killer)
S: I think you forgot to add Joe to the list.

Hmm i did?
In game name please becasue im confused :P.

killerDate: Monday, 2009-05-18, 0:04 AM | Message # 5
Major general
Quote (Goks)
Private
[Administrators]

Quote (killer)
S: I think you forgot to add Joe to the list.

Hmm i did?
In game name please becasue im confused :P.

Ah well, this is solved now tongue

Quote (killer)

Good idea but for the moment i dont think we have anyone hmm or its ALESS the only 1 left from the last 3.But yes as soon as we get another player wanting to join ill make it.

I think Big Dado is still on trial too and Aless isn't anymore. That's why this would come of hand smile

“When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.” – Tennessee Williams

TwistedDate: Thursday, 2009-05-21, 10:05 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Users
OiOi .......Hi Guys!...Loving the new forum-site....Its obviously in development so I'm not going to mess with heads or throw comments until the dust settles. Couple of things though......I'm old (ish) wacko so could you try to use a large and bright font or Ill need to get my BatBinos out ??? batman (keeps the forum intresting too) and while we are talking about colours, could we tag the bots on the server with either a particular colour or different coloured NMW so I dont keep saying Thanks! when I get med'd up ????? cranky Lastly well done and Thanx to RomI for all the effort .....here and on the server dude tongue

I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.

killerDate: Thursday, 2009-05-21, 10:17 PM | Message # 7
Major general
@ Twisted: I have a knife like the one in your avatar lol. Bought it for 25€ I think biggrin

GoksDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 12:22 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Well i dont know how whould it look if bots had NMW tag hehe.
I already removed the BOT tag they had and i changed colours from white to random colours.
But to add them a clantag hmm i dont think its good idea sorry.

Hmm i raed your potst again you want all of them to have the same colour?
Well if that is the case give me some examples then of what you whould like to see smile .

Thank you.

killerDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 4:15 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Quote (Goks)
Hmm i raed your potst again you want all of them to have the same colour?
Well if that is the case give me some examples then of what you whould like to see smile .

Personally I think it's a good idea too. Doesn't matter what colour, but one so everyone knows they are bots.

DaywalkerDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 5:36 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Does all bots have the same skill?
Because i feel a difference somtimes, just wondering biggrin

GoksDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 8:43 PM | Message # 11
Major general
I think they have the same skill hehe but maybe its the xp also i dont know.
Some have 0 and some like 5k xp maybe that matters too no idea hmm.

But i do know its possible to modify individual bots hehe.Ive read that some make Rambo bots like 1 or 2 for the sever and they are crazy good hehe.But i have them all set at same dificulty.

GoksDate: Friday, 2009-05-22, 9:02 PM | Message # 12
Major general
Quote (Twisted)
Its obviously in development so I'm not going to mess with heads or throw comments until the dust settles.

Ah but do do hehe just say whats on your mind i need ideas if you think something should be better if you think we should do it another way well PM me or just post it here.
Its not wrong if you have a diferent opinion as long as you do it in a nice manner,i will listen and if neccessary change things why not .

But some had ideas before they can talk shit to me just because i try to be nice to everyone heh. Well wrong i can be an ass if i need to be.But thats another story.

So you got ideas for forum just fire away smile .

TwistedDate: Saturday, 2009-05-23, 10:22 AM | Message # 13
Private
Group: Users
I have no valid ideas for a forum.....its not the primary ET-clan requirment in my opinion.....To me it matters little whether we comunicate or not but it does matter that we act as a solid unit....play fair with the public.... keep the maps moving along freely with out bottleneck masacares........and try to keep an even spread of character classes with out too many rambo meds just out for a high frag fest and I believe the clan already understands this and tries to make NMW a great server....The fact that you have made the effort to make a forum means I will use it to spread my Et ethics to anyone who can or will read it ..........having said that putting links on with tips on game play....stratergy and walkthroughs of new maps will be very helpfull to the new players.....personally Ive been playing Wolfenstien since it was released on consules some 15 years ago and have been into RTCW - ET servers and server modding since release in 2003 and have forgotten more about mods than anyone could want to know.....But I am never to old to learn new tricks!

PS...Thanks for keeping the font intresting v

And finally just a couple of things to think about..........If demons look like monsters why do Christian chuches have gargoyles of monsters to frighten the demons away? Surley pictures of monsters would attract monsters? wacko

Opinions are like arseholes.......Everyone has at least one and other peoples usually stink ..................The fact that no one understands you dosent make you an artist surprised

I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.

ProcyDate: Monday, 2009-05-25, 10:19 PM | Message # 14
Private
Guys have some ideas with more maps... think that some new maps will increase the level of fun on ur server Romul...? what about some new maps...? not standards but the special one...? smile

VW Scirocco 2,0 TSI 210 KM (155KW) DSG :P
Just speed:D

Message edited by Procy - Monday, 2009-05-25, 10:22 PM

GoksDate: Monday, 2009-05-25, 11:39 PM | Message # 15
Major general
I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM ABOUT NEW MAPS.AND WE DO HAVE 10 MAP ROTATION NOW I JUST ADDED 2 MORE FEW DAYS AGO, AND MOST PLAYERS DONT EVEN KNOW THIS MAPS YET. SO I SEE NO REASON TO REPLACE THEM FOR NOW.MY PROBLEM WITH NEW MAPS IS I DONT HAVE THE SCRIPTS AND WAYPOINTS FOR BOTS AND SINCE OUR SERVER IS NOT VERY POPULATED THEN THE SERVER WHOULD BE EMPTY MOST OF THE TIME.I HOPE VERY SOON WE GET MORE PLAYERS THEN ABSOLUTELY IM ADDING SOME OTHER MAPS biggrin .I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THIS.I HAVE NEVER DONE MAP SCRIPTING AND I WAS TOLD ITS NOT EASY SO FOR NOW I WONT TRY IT.

Forum » General Forums » General Discussion » suggestion (If you have any suggestion for the server or site, post them)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz